Student Services & Special Education » Section 504 Services

Section 504 Services

Students who have a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one of more major life activity (such as learning) may be eligible for a 504 plan. Please reach out to your school's social worker or guidance counselor if you feel your student(s) may need this type of support.