Westfield Middle School
- Lois Lowry
Compass Learning / Odyssey
- Compass Learning / Odyssey log in page
- American Masters Database of Visual Artists
- Poetic Forms & Techniques
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Types of Poetry
Gaffey/Escareno Poetry Blog
- Poetry Blog
Site for Mrs. Gaffey's/Mr. Escareno't ELA students to complete poetry assignments.
- Kastory's Blog
Mr. Kastory's blog page for students to comment.
Mrs. Mirante: ELA
- Coca-Cola Persuasive Commercials
- Ethos, Pathos, Logos
- Graphic Novel Analysis: Art Toolbox
- Lord of the Flies
- Propaganda Techniques
- MAP Reading Goals
RIT Bands and Standards
Here is a site that incorporates the standards along with the RIT bands for math and reading.
Westfield Literary Blog
- Literary Blog
This is the place to showcase your talents in writing, drawing, or the arts. Feel free to submit your work at any time to be posted on the blog. Make sure to tell your friends and family about this blog as well!!
- A Classroom Wiki Example
- Wiki Examples
- Wiki Video
xx A Christmas Carol xx
- Background Information on Charles Dickens
- Charles Dickens and a Christmas Carol
- Charles Dickens and Christmas
- Charles Dickens: Inspiration through Poverty
- Charles Dickents: Influences and other links
- Dickens' London
- Flinstone Comic Version brief summary
Read the editorial review.
- Information on a Christmas Carol
- Life Styles of the 19th Century
- More Information on Charles Dickens
- More on Charles Dickens
- Portrait of Charles Dickens
- See Who Influenced Charles Dickens
Read the Excerpt
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
Read full summary.