Westfield Middle School
- 1984 Blog
- Lois Lowry
Compass Learning / Odyssey
- Compass Learning / Odyssey log in page
- American Masters Database of Visual Artists
- Poetic Forms & Techniques
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Types of Poetry
Gaffey/Escareno Poetry Blog
- Poetry Blog
Site for Mrs. Gaffey's/Mr. Escareno't ELA students to complete poetry assignments.
- Kastory's Blog
Mr. Kastory's blog page for students to comment.
Mrs. Mirante: ELA
- Ethos, Pathos, Logos
- Lord of the Flies
- MAP Reading Goals
Westfield Literary Blog
- Literary Blog
This is the place to showcase your talents in writing, drawing, or the arts. Feel free to submit your work at any time to be posted on the blog. Make sure to tell your friends and family about this blog as well!!
xx A Christmas Carol xx
- Background Information on Charles Dickens
- Charles Dickens and a Christmas Carol
- Charles Dickens and Christmas
- Charles Dickens: Inspiration through Poverty
- Charles Dickents: Influences and other links
- Dickens' London
- Flinstone Comic Version brief summary
Read the editorial review.
- Information on a Christmas Carol
- Life Styles of the 19th Century
- More Information on Charles Dickens
- More on Charles Dickens
- Portrait of Charles Dickens
- See Who Influenced Charles Dickens
Read the Excerpt
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
Read full summary.