Since the student's education is a partnership between school and home, we encourage parent involvement. Participation in Erickson's Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is one way to get involved. The PTO provides many hours of volunteer work in the classrooms and at various activities. They also raise funds to help provide assemblies, teacher wish lists, and incentives for students throughout the school year etc. For more information, call the school office.
How does the Erickson Elementary PTO make a difference?
- Fund the Teachers Wish List after approval by the PTO.
- Fund & coordinates a Back to School Fair in August
- Organizes numerous activities & services throughout the year, such as Bake Sales, Holiday Gift Corner, Hot Lunches, School Store, School Supplies, Telephone Directory, 5th Grade Outing, Movie Night, and Book Fairs.
- Funds School Assemblies.
- Funds & Coordinates an Appreciation Luncheon for the Teachers and Staff in May.
- Funds & Coordinates a Thanksgiving Feast in November.
- Funds & Awards a $750 Scholarship each year to a H.S. Senior who graduated from Erickson.
- Funds and coordinates Field Day in May.
Would you like to get more involved at Erickson?
We can all make a difference in our children's education.The PTO organizes
many activities, fund-raisers and services
throughout the year. We are in
need of volunteers like you!
If you are interested in volunteering for any of the fundraisers/activities/services the PTO organizes, please contact email@example.com
or contact the Chairperson of the fundraiser/activities/services directly.